Learn how to cut your energy costs, improve your ecological footprint, reduce waste, increase business equity, improve building performance, enhance your image, increase productivity, and much more...
This fast-paced seminar will provide commercial building managers and tenants, who are interested in implementing energy conservation measures and renewable energy systems, the information and contacts necessary to get started.
Representatives from Oakland University, non-profit energy organizations and leading providers will offer up-to-date and unbiased information about a variety of issues involved in saving energy and installing renewable energy systems in commercial buildings, including:
- Energy Audits for Every Building
- Guaranteed Returns on Energy Investments
- Profiting from Energy Savings
- DTE & Government Incentives & Rebates
- Planning for Energy Management
- The Dollars & Sense of Renewable Energy Systems
- DTE Solar Currents - Cut Your Costs In Half!
- Geothermal - Today's Leading Renewable
- Solar Thermal - The Best ROI Under the Sun
- The Future of Small Wind Energy Systems
Exhibitors will be on-hand to offer practical steps and exclusive offers and discounts to assist with your energy improvement planning. Products and services include:
- Energy Auditing
- Green Building and LEED
- Project Financing
- Building Envelope
- Heating & Cooling
- Solar, Wind & Geothermal Renewable Energy
The seminar is free for members of the MI Green Team and participating organizations. Space is limited, so sign up today at www.migreenteam.com.