The Green Living Festival
is one of the largest green/wellness events on the planet. This high-profile community event celebrates the efforts of local businesses and community organizations to grow a brighter, greener
The festival offers a wide variety of exhibits, attractions and activities. Admission is free
and open to all ages.
Bring your friends and family to downtown Rochester
June 22nd -24th to...
- Exhibits of hundreds of green/wellness products, services & programs
- Displays of hybrid & electric vehicles, & renewable energy systems
- Food & Farm areas with local Farmers Row & organic Food Court
- Connections Cafe with non-commercial displays and roundtable discussions to pro mote networking and community-building
- Presentations by leading educators, community leaders & VIPs
- Services including yoga, massage, door prizes & contests
- Celebration with dance, music & other acts on stage & streets
- Kids Corner with exhibits, crafts, rock wall climb, straw bale maze and many kids activities
Special Events including a parade, trail race, art fair, media-sponsored contests, green awards ceremony, and Party for the Planet.
Click the PARTICIPATE menu link or image here to learn how you can preview
or otherwise participate
in the Green Living Festival.
More About the Festival
Click here for information About the GLF including its mission, history, green efforts and what's new.