Businesses and organizations committed to sharing resources and Holiday gift ideas about healthy lifestyle, fitness and whole food, plant-based nutrition are invited to exhibit at the Plant Based Lifestyle Expo. The Expo offers a unique opportunity to connect with over a thousand attendees seeking ways to prevent or reverse disease, and achieve optimal and vibrant health.
The Expo offers exhibitors:
- Exposure - Your organization will be exposed to large audience of health-conscious consumers, eager to learn about healthy products, services and gifts.
- Sales Prospects -You may take orders and sell products or services at the event. You may also develop a list of prospects who visit your table.
- Networking - You can connect with other businesses and organizations that share your vision and values, and learn what is available to improve the health of your business.
- Recognition - Your association with one of the premier plant based organizations in the area will generate recognition and prestige.
- Fun - The Expo is one of the largest of its kind in metro Detroit.
To promote diversity and value, a limited number of exhibitors will be accepted in each category. If past experience is any indication, preferred locations and many product categories will sell out quickly.
A limited number of exhibit spots are available. Register today to take advantage of EARLY registration pricing:
- $ 75 - Standard Table ($100 regular price)
- $ 25 - NPO Table ($50 regular price)
Each exhibitor level offers a cost-effective promotional, educational and merchandising opportunity, and includes:
- 6' or 8' uncovered table & chair
- event website listing
- annual MGT business/organization membership
- discounts on advertising & other services
Optional exhibitor services are available for purchase, and offered during registration, including:
- preferred location - $100
- additional (contiguous) table - $50
Event Layout & Location Assignment
In order to better accommodate exhibitor numbers and preferences, MGT will be finalizing the expo layout approximately 2 weeks before the event. Exhibit location selection and assignment will begin at that time. Exhibitors selecting the Preferred Location option will approve their booth location first, then the remaining exhibitors will be assigned booth location by MGT, in registration order.
Click the link above to reserve your exhibit space. If you have not already logged in, you can do so to avoid re-entering your info.
Payment for exhibitor fees, and any optional items, can be made on-line or by check to MI Green Team, 860 Oakwood #208, Rochester, MI 48307.
Upon receipt of payment, your reservation/registration will be confirmed, your exhibit listing published on-line, and your annual MGT membership renewed.