Use the table above and sponsorship feature descriptions below to review the benefits of each level.
- Press Releases – press releases including sponsorship listing sent to dozens of media contacts
- Website Logo – sponsor logo in header of all event webpages; program/service sponsor logos placed with associated listings
- Website List – sponsor listing and exhibitor listing webpages, both include sponsor logo and are sorted by level
- Social Media Posts – Facebook posts on the MI Earth Day Fest and MI Green Team pages with 5,000+ combined Likes
- Flyers/Postcards – color flyers and postcards distributed at area businesses, including major sponsors' stores
- Posters – color posters prominently posted at local businesses
- Event T-shirts – color logos on official event staff/volunteer T-shirts (if offered at the event)
- Event Signs & Banners – color logos on all event signs including banners, and directional, area, program and hospitality signs
- PA Announcements – public address announcements from the Main Stage
- Exhibit Services – preferred placement of a exhibit with included table(s), chair(s) and electric service
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Limited. Act Today!Exclusive sponsorships are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. For sponsorship availability, additional information, or a personalized proposal, contact Steve Litz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-337-7607.