Invitation to Apply for miEDF Programming
The MI Earth Day Fest
(April 26-28) will offer presentations and entertainment at several venues throughout the festival weekend. You are invited to submit your application for presentation or performance before the submission deadline of May 4th.
Applications will be reviewed for the following criteria:
* appropriateness for a general audience, green/wellness festival
* relevance to current publicity, news and topics of public interest
* anticipated incremental event draw/attendance
* presenter/performer marketing support offered
* presenter/performer fees and expenses
* flexibility of schedule
Call for Presentations
Presentations on a wide variety of green & wellness topics will be offered throughout the weekend, on the hour, at several covered venues, including:
* The Learning Center
* Main Stage
* Kids Corner Activities Area
* Workshop Classroom in the Firehouse
To apply, click the Register button, and select Presenter registration level.
In addition, MGT member non-profit organizations are welcome to apply to "table" in the Connections Cafe, where round-tables will be set-up during the entire festival, for exhibits and discussions. To apply, NPO (Trainer) Members can register here
Call for Performances
Musical and other entertainment will be offered throughout the event, at the Main Stage & on the street. To apply for presentation, select Performer registration level.