Businesses and organizations committed to Making Every Day Earth Day are invited to exhibit at the MI Earth Day Fest. The event offers a unique opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees interested in healthy and green living.The festival offers exhibitors:
- Exposure - Your organization will be exposed to large audience of health-conscious consumers, eager to learn about your healthy, eco-friendly, and responsible products and services.
- Sales Prospects -You may take orders and sell products or services at the event. You may also develop a list of prospects who visit your booth.
- Networking - You can connect with other businesses and organizations that share your vision and values, and learn what is available to improve the health and eco-friendliness of your business.
- Recognition - Your association with one of the premier green/wellness events in the nation will generate recognition and prestige.
- Fun - The festival is one of the largest green/wellness celebrations on the planet
To promote diversity and value, a limited number of exhibitors will be accepted in each category.If past experience is any indication, preferred locations and many product categories will sell out quickly.
Exhibit FeesExhibit space is available in several festival areas. Full registration pricing include the following fees. Check out current/discounted pricing by clicking any register link:
- $ 650 - Standard 10'x10' (Renewable Road, Kids Korner, Wellness Way, Food Court, Green Home/Living)
- $ 750 - Vehicle/Trailer 10'x20' (Auto Alley, Food Court)
- $ 325 - Local Producer 10'x10' (Local Lot only)
- $ 150 - NPO Exhibit (non-profit organization only)
- Free - Connect Cafe (non-profit only)
Each exhibitor level offers a cost-effective promotional, educational and merchandising opportunity, and includes:
- 10'x10' exhibit space, up to 10'x20' for Vehicle/trailer space
- website listing and logo display
- annual MGT membership
- discounts on advertising & other services
Several optional exhibitor services/items are available for purchase, and offered during registration, including:
- 10'x10' tent rental - $150
- 8' or 6' uncovered table & folding chair - $10
- preferred (exhibitor selected) location - $250
- electric service - $100 for 500w, $200 for dedicated circuit
- exhibitor parking (limited availability) - $25, $150 on-site
- additional 10'x10' space
Event Layout & Location Assignment
In order to better accommodate exhibitor numbers and preferences, MGT will be finalizing the festival layout approximately 2-4 weeks before the event. Exhibit location selection and assignment will begin at that time. Exhibitors selecting the Preferred Location option will approve their booth location first, then the remaining exhibitors will be assigned booth location by MGT, in registration order.