Businesses and organizations committed to Making Every Day Earth Day are invited to exhibit at the MI Earth Day Fest. The event offers a unique opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees interested in healthy and green living.
The festival offers exhibitors:
- Exposure - Your organization will be exposed to large audience of health-conscious consumers, eager to learn about your healthy, eco-friendly, and responsible products and services.
- Sales Prospects -You may take orders and sell products or services at the event. You may also develop a list of prospects who visit your booth.
- Networking - You can connect with other businesses and organizations that share your vision and values, and learn what is available to improve the health and eco-friendliness of your business.
- Recognition - Your association with one of the premier green/wellness events in the nation will generate recognition and prestige.
- Fun - The festival is one of the largest green/wellness celebrations on the planet
To promote diversity and value, a limited number of exhibitors will be accepted in each category. If past experience is any indication, preferred locations and many product categories will sell out quickly.
Exhibit space is available in several festival areas. Discounted registration pricing is in effect until April 11th, at the following fees:
- $ 375 - Local Producer 10'x10' (Art Fair and Farmers Row)
- $ 675 - Standard 10'x10' (Renewable Road, Kids Corner, Wellness Way, Food Court, Green Home and
- $1275 - Vehicle/Trailer 10'x20' (Auto Alley, Food Court)
- $ 175 - NPO (Connect Cafe, NPO only)
Each exhibitor level offers a cost-effective promotional, educational and merchandising opportunity, and includes:
- 10'x10' (10'x20' Vehicle) exhibit space
- 8' or 6' uncovered table & folding chair
- website listings
- annual MGT membership
- discounts on advertising & exhibit items/services
Several optional exhibitor services/items are available for purchase, and offered during registration, including:
- 10'x10' tent rental - $125+
- preferred/selected exhibit location - $250
- electric service - $100+
- on-site parking (limited availability) - $150
- additional 10'x10' space - various
Event Layout & Location Assignment
In order to better accommodate exhibitor numbers and preferences, MGT will be finalizing the festival layout after registration is underway.
Exhibit locations will be selected/assigned after the registration process, approximately one week before the event. Exhibitors selecting the Preferred Location option will approve their booth location first, then the remaining exhibitors will be assigned booth location by MGT, in registration order.
Click the link above to reserve your exhibit space. If you have not already logged in, make sure to do so to avoid re-entering your info. See Exhibitor Agreement & Guidelines.
Payment for exhibitor fees, and any optional items, can be made on-line or by check to MI Green Team, 860 Oakwood #208, Rochester, MI 48307.
Upon receipt of payment, your reservation/registration will be confirmed, your exhibit listing published on-line, and your annual MGT membership renewed.