Top Ten Reasons miEDF is a great exhibit opportunity...
Oops that's a dozen and there's many more...
- free annual membership in Michigan's premier green/wellness network with many promotional and educational member benefits, including year-round listing on MI's leading green/wellness website (www.migreenteam.com)
- free on-line exhibitor listing on 60,000+ visitor event website (www.miEDF.org)
- free exhibitor locator map on interactive, smartphone App
- lower pricing than comparable shows, discounts for early registration and for locally-crafted product producers
- exhibit promotion including Facebook door prizes, show specials and giveaways
- greater community service and participation - exhibit fees support participation by non-profit organizations, free educational programming, and many free activities
- better location and improved layout - exhibit and program venues are closer and more convenient for attendees than street fairs
- excellent entertainment - a full schedule of performances by popular community performing groups and up-and-coming headliners, produced by Jennifer Kincer
- solid educational programming - presentations by leading healthy/green living experts, managed by green educator Cliff Scholz
- better publicity and media coverage - with Fox-2, WWJ Radio 950, 100.3 WNIC, Natural Awakenings magazines, leading area newspapers and many more
- a truly green event with on-site biodiesel electric production, recycling, carbon offsets for participant travel, and reduced paperwork thru on-line registration
- celebration - a variety of free fun activites for all ages, plus many special events including the Kickoff & Awards Ceremony, MI Green Hall of Fame awards, an Earth Day pep rally, RARA Earth Day 5k Fun Run, and more